Thursday, December 25, 2008

50 Coraline Boxes

The creators of Coraline sent out 50 handmade boxes to bloggers. Each box is unique and includes items from the movie. Here are the boxes I've found so far. Follow the links for lots of great photos, and please tell me if you spot one I haven't listed.



#1 Tomopop.




#2 More Everything.




#3 Stainless Steel Droppings.



#4 Pink Is The New Blog.




#5 Fashionista Piranha.




#6 Wendy Knits.




#7 Ravelry.




#8 Knitty Blog.




Box #9 Darkmatters.




#10 Stop Motion Magic.



#11 emmyymme:



#13 /Film.




#14 Geeks of Doom.



#15 Lines and Colors.



#21 Notcot.



#22 Toycutter. (My box.)




#23 ToysREvil.




#24 Despoiler.



#27 Neatorama.



#28 Cool Hunting.



#29 Heroine Sheik.




#33 Occupation: Girl.




#34 VampireFreaks (reg. reqd).




#37 Animation Archive.




#39 <Karrie A. Lyons. (Scroll halfway down)



#40 Ironic Sans.



#41 The Starlight Foundation (on sale at eBay).



#42 Cory Doctorow.




#44 Make.



#46 The Kreep.



#50 Creativity.


*Buy Coraline toys at Amazon.

14 comments:

  1. OMG that's awesome! I wish they had sent me one to blog about! ENVY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so amazing!! what great ideas for promotion - I'm so excited about this film now! The creativity that has gone into it is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. neatorama.com got #27!

    Cool promotion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. So do the letters make reference to the blogs? Just curious. I'd like to see what a letter says!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, some of the people that received boxes posted photos of the letters.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm dying with envy...
    Do you know if there is some way to buy that button seal? I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The button is literally a regular old black button pressed into wax.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm the owner of #39. Unfortunately halloweentown.org forum has ended. but i have posted the images over at http://www.timburtoncollective.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=885

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow... i want one Tomopops is probably my fave the doll is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another box was found that never made the list
    http://deweymonster.com/
    Not sure what the box No. is at this time.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm speechless..and THAT SO WAW. What the letters say? and how did you get the box? uuuhhh i want to have it too!!

    ReplyDelete