Friday, February 27, 2009

Privacy Policy

Like just about every other site on the internet, I use various programs such as StatCounter, Site Meter, and FeedBurner, which collect and use the data contained in log files. The information in the log files includes your IP (internet protocol) address, your ISP (internet service provider, such as AT&T), the browser you used to visit my site (such as Internet Explorer or Firefox), the time you visited my site, and which pages you visited throughout my site. Some of these programs may also use cookies to record information such as how often you have visited my site. You can actually see my Site Meter information by clicking in the widget at the bottom of the sidebar.

I also use Google AdSense, which collects additional information about your websurfing habits as described here. You can learn about turning off some of those features here.

Finally, I won't sell user information to a third party.

Thanks very much for visiting my site.

No comments:

Post a Comment