Sunday, February 15, 2009

Video of the Gallery Nucleus Coraline discussion



Here's video of a decent part of the Coraline production artists panel at Gallery Nucleus. I've posted links to many of the artists' sites previously.

Also, here's a some less than glowing comments about Laika (that need to be taken with a grain of salt since the author seems to hope to one day work there again).

Both links via Amid Amidi, so I'll take the opportunity to direct you to my review of Amid's new book The Art of Pixar Short Films.

*Buy Coraline toys at eBay and Amazon.

1 comment:

  1. Dunno if you've posted this, but I haven't seen it, but here's a knitting pattern for the gloves Coraline covets!

    http://theyellowjournalist.blogspot.com/2009/02/coraline-gloves.html

    Althea Crone comments on the pattern too, pretty neat I think!

    ReplyDelete