1) 50 swappers to create 50 Coraline inspired boxes, but on a much smaller scale.If you're interested, contact My Little Mochi. And of course, go here to see photos of the official Coraline boxes.
2) You must fill the box with several Coraline inspired objects. You don't need to see the movie to participate but you must at least familiarize yourself with the movie by viewing the trailer and looking at the movie website.
3) You must line the bottom of your box with red velvet and catalog the items you are sending with paper and pushpins. Refer to the Coraline box link for samples of the original boxes.
4) You must include an envelope with a letter inside the box to the recipient with a short description of its contents.
5) You must include two small black buttons in your box.
6) All the boxes will be numbered and your assigned box number should be attached to the outside of the box.
7) You will need to post pictures of your box on your blog when you receive it.
8) You will send and receive only one box and you will be responsible for all postage costs for the box you send.
9) You will not be receiving a box from the same person you are sending a box to. And you will not know who you will receive a box from.
10) You must have a blog to participate.
*Let me emphasize, I'm not hosting the swap, although I'm considering participating.
*Buy cigar boxes at eBay.