Friday, January 23, 2009
New Coraline poster and so much more
Coraline movie poster on sale for $9 at AllPosters.com.
1. Josh Spear received a pair of Coraline Nike Dunks, and seems to indicate he's going to give them away.
2. I've heard some bad feedback on Coraline purchases from Entertainment Earth (particularly slow delivery), so you might want to order from eBay and Amazon. (Of course, I've also suggested you might want to buy in person since there's a bit of a problem with paint rub.)
3. Neil Gaiman really likes the latest Coraline trailer:
But I bet many parents will see it and think (perhaps correctly) that Coraline's too scary for kids.
4. Bill McMullen got a pair of Coraline Dunks, but his don't have the mouse/cat heads or tails.
5. And finally, to everyone who has said nice things about this site, thanks very much. Check out my all purpose blog Super Punch and my custom toy site Toycutter. I bet you'll like them, too. I'm giving away a Yo Gabba Gabba toy right now.