Friday, January 23, 2009

New Coraline poster and so much more


Coraline movie poster on sale for $9 at AllPosters.com.

1. Josh Spear received a pair of Coraline Nike Dunks, and seems to indicate he's going to give them away.

2. I've heard some bad feedback on Coraline purchases from Entertainment Earth (particularly slow delivery), so you might want to order from eBay and Amazon. (Of course, I've also suggested you might want to buy in person since there's a bit of a problem with paint rub.)

3. Neil Gaiman really likes the latest Coraline trailer:



But I bet many parents will see it and think (perhaps correctly) that Coraline's too scary for kids.

4. Bill McMullen got a pair of Coraline Dunks, but his don't have the mouse/cat heads or tails.

5. And finally, to everyone who has said nice things about this site, thanks very much. Check out my all purpose blog Super Punch and my custom toy site Toycutter. I bet you'll like them, too. I'm giving away a Yo Gabba Gabba toy right now.

5 comments:

  1. I like the old trailer better..........

    ReplyDelete
  2. the new one is great. Indicate miss spink and miss forcible's stage troubles:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They new trailer seems more like the book to me then the other trailer.I don't know I mean I like the old one its just this one seems more fun at first then creepy and scary at the end sort of like the book. Also the other miss spink and other miss forcible arn't having stage troubles they are switching the background from the other miss spink's mermaid background to the other miss forcible's aphrodite background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. well one of my favorite parts was going to be the other forcible and spink stage act, but they mostly spoiled it for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i know>I feel the same way.

    ReplyDelete