Friday, January 2, 2009

Focus Films Coraline website

I'd forgotten all about the Focus Films Coraline website until Neil Gaiman mentioned it this morning. The website features video clips and six desktop wallpapers and icons:



The site also includes a scavenger hunt - - if you find several tiny hidden items, you unlock an additional desktop wallpaper. The site's been up for quite awhile, and the scavenger hunt is frankly a little too difficult in light of the prize, so I've posted the additional wallpaper (standard and widescreen) here:




P.S. The site promises activities are coming soon, but the site's been up for an awfully long time already, so I'm not really expecting any updates.

*Buy the Coraline Graphic Novel at Amazon.

3 comments:

  1. Do you know where I can find the six wallpapers? I can't find that "downloads" page anywhere on "coraline.com". Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I still have a couple. I'll upload them. Check the newest post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, thanks for your help :)

    ReplyDelete